In the second half of July I had the privilege of traveling to Dirashe land. Dirashe are the less known neighbours of the Konso people. The largest town is called Gidole and is about a 45 minutes drive from Arba Minch.They have linguistic and cultural similarities with the Konso but also have lots of very specific practices that do not exist elsewhere in Ethiopia or Africa. This is a beautiful part of Ethiopia and I had the chance to do a short pilot study on local food practices. I can tell you that preliminary results show that this is a place I will come to cook and eat many times in the future. It is delicious. And fascinating.
- @Lufthansa_DE I am looking at add-fra-cdg return. if I choose prem economy it shows that message. It seems the choice must be uniform across 6 minutes ago
- RT @kinnareads: #NobelPeacePrize Tunisian National Dialogue Quartet is made up of the Tunisian General Labour Union (UGTT), + 33 minutes ago
- @Lufthansa_DE I just tried and it still doesn't seem available http://t.co/TMo1z5qzOp 49 minutes ago
- my FB feed has some enthusiastic comments by MENA experts :-) twitter.com/giantpandinha/… 51 minutes ago
- @Lufthansa_DE Oh, great, I tried doing a booking a few months ago and it didn't seem to be an available option. thank you 56 minutes ago